Get The Facts & Explore The Possibilities
All the beauty of our original Camelot® Shingles at an incredibly affordable price! If you have any questions be sure contact one of our qualified representatives at 856-264-9093 or Schedule an Estimate.
Camelot® II Lifetime
All the beauty of our original Camelot® Shingles at an incredibly affordable price!
Camelot® II Shingles complete a home with their classic, artisan-crafted look — at a surprisingly affordable price. FACT: Your roof can represent up to 40% of your home’s “curb appeal.” Now, you can improve its looks and even its resale value with Camelot® II Shingles from GAF. Designed after our top-of-the-line Camelot® Designer Shingles, Camelot® II Shingles offer a luxury look that complements your home’s exterior color scheme for only pennies-a-day more than standard architectural shingles. And they’re backed by a Lifetime ltd. warranty1 from GAF, North America’s largest roofing manufacturer. Camelot® II Shingle’s custom color palette, designed exclusively for GAF by color industry expert Patricia Verlodt, features subtle blends with contrasting colors to enhance your home’s exterior and give it unexpected depth and beauty. Camelot® II Shingles have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal (U.S. Only).
- Highest Roofing Fire Rating: UL Class A, Listed to ANSI/UL 790.
- Stays in Place: Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand winds up to 130 mph (209 km/h).2
- Peace of Mind: Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation labor coverage) for the first ten years1
- Perfect Finisg Touchhin: Use Timbertex® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles or Ridglass® Premium Ridge Cap Shingles.3
- Premium Color Blends: Combine our latest granule colors with GAF advanced blending technology, resulting in exceptionally vibrant, premium color options.
- High Performance: Designed with Advanced Protection®Shingle Technology, which reduces the use of natural resources while providing excellent protection for your home.
- StainGuard® Protection: Helps ensure the beauty of your roof against unsightly blue-green algae.4
1See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” refers to the length of coverage provided by the GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty and means as long as the original individual owner(s) of a single-family detached residence [or the second owner(s) in certain circumstances] owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting the above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
2This wind speed coverage requires special installation; see GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
3These products are not available in all areas. Visit Ridge Cap Shingle Product Availability for details.
4StainGuard® algae protection and 10-year limited warranty against blue-green algae discoloration available only on shingles sold in packages bearing the StainGuard® logo. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions.
|SPECIFICATIONS (ALL DIMENSIONS ARE NOMINAL)|
|AWARDS & RECOGNITION||Good Housekeeping Rated|
|DIMENSIONS (SP)||17″ x 34″ (431.8 mm x 876.3 mm)|
|ALGAE STAIN PROTECTION||StainGuard® Protection|
|$ – $$$$||$$$$|
|DURABILITY & TOUGHNESS||Advanced Protection Shingle with GAF Dura Grip Adhesive|
|EXPOSURE||7 1/2″ (190.5 mm)|
|EXTREME WEATHER IMPACT RATED||No|
|FIRE RATING||Highest Rating – Class A|
|MATERIAL||Fiberglass Asphalt Construction|
|WIND WARRANTY||130 mph|
|WIND RATING||130 mph|
|SHINGLE STYLE||Slate Look|
|SHINGLE TYPE||Designer Shingles|
|CODES & APPLICABLE STANDARDS|
|FBC||State of Florida approved|
|ICC AC438||Obtained ESR 3267 evaluation from ICC Evaluation Services based on compliance with the requirements of AC438, an acceptance criteria established by ICC Evaluation Services to evaluate asphalt shingles that contains performance tests in addition to those required by the building code. (ICC Evaluation Services provides technical evaluations of building products that directly address the issue of code compliance. Building inspectors use these evaluation reports to help determine code compliance and enforce building regulations.)|
|MIAMI-DADE COUNTY||Miami-Dade County Product Control approved|
|TDI||Texas Department of Insurance listed|
|ASTM D3161||Class F|
|ASTM D7158||Class H|
|UL 790||Class A|
|UL 997||modified to 110 mph|
|ENERGY STAR® CERTIFIED (U.S. ONLY)||No|
|TITLE 24 (CALIFORNIA ENERGY COMMISSION)||No|
|SHIPPING AND PACKAGING|